Vegan Meat Production Line
Vegan Meat＆Seafood Production Line(soy Meat Machine)
The Textured Soy Protein Extruder Machine is an important equipment in vegan meat manufacturing process. Textured Soy Protein Extruder Machine produces fibrosis vegan protein or textured vegan protein. These products can be used to produce multiple kinds of vegan meat products including vegan burger meat, vegetarian steak, vegan chicken chicken cubes, vegan hot dog, vegan sausage, vegan cod fish filet, vegan Japanese BBQ eel, vegan fried beltfish and vegetarian mince. Fibrosis vegan protein or textured vegan protein are extracted from soybean, so these systems are also called soy Meat Machine.
Here are the production steps of vegan meat(soy meat) manufacturing process. Among them step 1-7 are using the textured soy protein extruder machine to produce fibrosis vegan protein and textured vegan protein. If the vegan meat/fish products must be further produced, it needs step 8-16 to fulfill the process.
1. Silo：Generally, vegetable protein is used as the raw material; Put the vegetable protein, starch, and water into the silo for stirring.
2. Textured Soy Protein Extruder Machine（Vegan Meat/soy Meat Machine）：The textured soy protein extruder machine is the food processing equipment which turns the vegetable protein powder into fibrosis vegan protein or textured vegan protein.
3. Slice Shaping Machine：The cutting device which cuts the fibrosis vegan protein (or textured vegan protein) manufactured through the textured soy protein extruder machine.
4. Conveyor Machine (Transporting equipment)：Transporting the cut fibrosis vegan protein (or textured vegan protein) to the hot air dryer machine.
5. Hot Air Dryer Machine：The hot air dryer machine is used to vaporize the moisture in fibrosis vegan protein (or textured vegan protein) and dry it; it reduces the moisture in the protein to 14%, in favor of long term preservation.
6. Air Conveyor Machine：The air conveyor machine is used to reduce the temperature of fibrosis vegan protein (or textured vegan protein) to the room temperature.
7. The Bagging Machine：Packaging the fibrosis vegan protein (or textured vegan protein) into bags.
Step 1-7 are mainly about production of fibrosis vegan protein and textured vegan protein. If you only need to produce fibrosis vegan protein and textured vegan protein, we recommend you consider the mix machine, textured soy protein extruder machine, slice shaping machine, conveyor machine, hot air dryer machine, and bagging machine. Among our products, the textured vegan protein can be directly applied into cooking; only fibrosis vegan protein needs second processing to manufacture all kinds of vegan meat and seafood. Here are the producing steps of the second processing of fibrosis vegan protein:
8. Soaking Bucket：Soak the fibrosis vegan protein into water to allow the fibers of the meat chunks to regain water.
9. Dehydrating Machine：After soaking, the extra water of the fibers must be removed with dehydrating machine.
10. Mix Machine (Fiber Shaping Machine, Flour Machine)：Put the fibrosis vegan protein into the mixer, and stir it into silky fiber shape.
At the same time, add the ingredients of step 11 and 12 into the mixer for second stirring. When it is completed, the vegan meat paste is produced.
11. Emulsifying Machine (Fine Cutting Machine)：Add soy protein isolate, iced water, plant oil, and emulsify the mix into gel texture.
12. Mixing Bucket：According to local dining habit, add in natural vegetable gum, salt, sugar, seasoning, pepper, spices and mix them.
13. Filling Machine：Pour the seasoned vegan meat paste (originally fibrosis vegan protein) into filling equipment to be filled into the high temperature resistant packages or made into cylinder shaped vegan meat loaves.
14. Clipping Machine：If the vegan meat paste is filled into the high temperature resistant packages, after the packaging process, the bags must be clipped to be finished.
15. Steaming Equipment, Frying Equipment：Put the vegan meat paste that is packaged and clipped into the steaming equipment for heating, or put the meat loaves into the frying equipment for frying.
16. Cooling：After steaming or frying is finished, the vegan meat must go through cooling process, then, packaging, and preservation.
Step 8-16 are mainly procedures of the second processing of fibrosis vegan protein, in order to create multiple vegetarian meat/fish products such as vegan burger meat, vegetarian steak, vegan chicken chicken cubes, vegan hot dog, vegan sausage, vegan cod fish filet, vegan Japanese BBQ eel, vegan fried beltfish and vegetarian mince.
Furthermore, besides soy product processing equipment, we developed textured soy protein extruder machine and vegan meat manufacturing technology due to two major concerns:
First, the population of vegetarians grows rapidly
Owing to the religion in India, the population of the local vegetarians exceeded 300 million, which makes India the country that has the largest population of vegetarians in the world. Other countries change their diet habits due to factors like protecting the natural environment and animal care.
Take Europe and North America for examples, the ratio of the population of the vegetarians in many countries (including vegans and vegetarians) lies between 8~10%; especially the U.K., under conservative estimation, the population of vegetarians exceeds 20%. If the percentage is changed to the number of population, the U.K. has at least 6 million and 500 thousand vegetarians, Germany around 8 million and the U.S. and Brazil at least 10 million vegetarians. What’s important is that the figure is still growing now.
Second, the annual growth rate of the vegetarian food market surpasses 10%
According to the survey by Technavio, in 2015 the total output value of the vegetarian food market is about 5,400 million U.S. dollars; it is expected to reach 9,100 million U.S. dollars in 2020. The main driving factors that make the overall vegetarian food market grow include personal health, expensive meat and seafood, environmental factors and curiosity driven. In addition, in recent years the media’s attention towards vegetarian food and celebrities’ recommendation also promote the development of vegetarianism. Even, many European places execute a meatless day weekly, for example Meatless Mondays. At the same time, in order to embrace this trend, many communities voluntarily hold vegetarian food fairs, which allow more people to understand the richness of vegetarian food and increase the opportunity and willingness for people to try it.
With the two mentioned trends, our clients also wish to take on the frontier of the fast expanding market of vegan foods; these reasons encourage us to introduce textured soy protein extruder machine(Vegan Meat/soy Meat Machine) and vegan meat manufacturing process.
The following vegan meat products are matched with individual required equipment; you can choose either single equipment you need currently, or complete solution plans. We remind you to fill in the following information when you write inquiry sheets:
I. The name of the vegan meat product that you intend to produce
II. Expected daily production capacity
III. Preservation time and local regulations of special food products
The detail information allows us to propose a producing plan of vegan meat (seafood) products fitting for your specific needs.
- High Nutritional Long Shelf Life Soy milk
Soy Milk is the liquid after grinding the soybean and water, high vegetable protein content and soy bean lecithin, they are benefit for human body and suitable for child, adult and elder...Read More
- Tofu Burger
Tofu is low calories and content with high vegetable protein. Broke the firm Tofu, then seasoning and re-forming to Tofu burger. To eat Tofu burger is an efficiency way to reducing the Calories,...Read More
- Vegetable Tofu
Mixing the vegetable into Broken Tofu and re-forming. Vegetable Tofu is high content of vegetable protein and vegetable fiber. Able to add dice meat, spice to make vegetable Tofu more delicious.Read More