Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine
Sugar Cane Juicer, Juice Extractor, Sugarcane Juice Machine
Sugar Cane Juice extractor including fixed feeding inlets, safety buckles and covers, it can prevent any accidents from occurring during using it.
1. Grinding structures can be taken apart and are easy for cleaning.
Usually sugarcane grinding machines adopt the integrated grinding structure, which is not easy to take apart and clean. YUNG SOON LIH FOOD MACHINE simplifies the structure for its user to take apart and clean easily.
2. Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine are High-efficient:
The machine draws more sugarcane juice with bagasse left to burning up than ordinary machines do for the stores and vendors to earn more profits.
3. User Safety is Guaranteed.
Many considerate safety designs including fixed feeding inlets, safety buckles and covers, effectively prevent any incidents occurring during use.
- A must-have tool for mini startups.
- Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine of small size can be put on tables for operation.
- Grinding structures can be taken apart and easy to c lean.
- Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine are high-efficient.
- User safety is guaranteed.
|Size||580 x 440 x 515(mm)|
|Voltage||110 / 220V|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz|
Suitable for the extractor of herbage and sugar cane (sugarcane).
Operation for Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine.
Taking-apart for Herbage & Sugar Cane Juice Machine.
- Latest survey Spain's plant meat industry's sales have increased by 31% in the past two years
The tofu market is driven by the health benefits of tofu. Tofu is one of the world's most concentrated sources of high-quality vegetable protein. The frozen, dried tofu has twice the protein...Read More
- 2020-2024 Health benefits of tofu will increase market demand
- Being vegetarian is no longer a slogan! Social media encourages young people to change their eating habits,Flexible vegetarian food occupied for 42% of the world's population!
These, in a nutshell, are the recommendations of the new Canada’s Food Guide, released Tuesday after years of consultation and discussion with almost everyone — except the food industry.Read More