Bean Sprouts Germination Production Line
Bean Sprouts Germination Production Line
Bean Sprout is a very popular food around the world. For Bean Sprout producers, not only do the Bean Sprouts need only small places and labor costs, but also it takes only three to five days to harvest and sell them on the market. This is the reason why Bean Sprouts are made by many suppliers.
If you do not have any experience in producing Bean Sprouts, we suggest you to use the Box Bean Sprouts Germination Machine at first. The Box Bean Sprouts Germination Machine has a compact size and can be placed anywhere to produce Bean Sprouts on a regular basis. The machine is designed with an automatic watering function that requires less labor cost. It is therefore suitable for inexperienced people who are interested in this business.
For consumers, Bean Sprouts are not only rich in minerals and vitamins, but also have a large amount of dietary fibers and Vitamin C (Mung Bean Sprouts contains more Vitamin C than Soybean Sprouts). Besides, Bean Sprouts are extremely low in calories and making it a representative healthy and slimming food.
Bean Sprouts are eaten differently depending on the regions. In chinese regions, they can be cooked into a dish or stir fried with meat.
In Japan, Bean Sprouts are often cooked in soups. In Europe and the U.S., they are put into salads or soups with other vegetables.
In recent years, it has been said that people have added growth hormone, root killer and bleach during the Bean Sprouts growing process. This therefore adds a question mark on Bean Sprouts in the market.
Nevertheless, this makes no influence on consumers' fondness for Bean Sprouts. News media on TV, newspaper and magazine have successively reported on tricks for Bean Sprouts purchasing. Consumers therefore started to accept Bean Sprouts without chemical additives.
On the other hand, we have tried different parameters on the Bean Sprouts Germination Equipment to acquire the right skill of producing Bean Sprouts. Apart from providing customized Bean Sprouts production facilities, we are willing to share our knowledge and experiences of producing Bean Sprouts with our customers. This will help our customers to quickly produce bean sprouts that correspond to the market demand.
Below is Bean Sprouts Germination Production Lineoperating processor flow chart for your reference.
- Feeding mung bean to Bean Washing and Sterilizing System by worker.
- After Washing and Sterilizing, taking mung bean to Bucket Bean Sprouts Germination Machine.
- Moving bucket to cultivation room. We also offer Bucket Bean Sprouts Germination Machine, watering equipment, Thermostat system...etc.
- Germinated Sprouts will have the hulls and Sprouts separated through Bean Sprouts Vibrating Sheller Machine.
- Washing Sprouts by Bean Sprouts Washing Machine. It had special design structure which minimize damages to the Sprouts.
- Using Bean Sprouts Dewater Machine to remove excessive water on Bean Sprouts' skin to extend the preservation period.
- Featured with electronic measuring function, Baged Packaging Machine (suitable for Bean Sprouts and Alfalfa Sprouts) can bag Sprouts according to the bag volume.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further information about Bean Sprouts Germination Machine.
Also, please let us know which kind of product would you like to produce and capacity required to provide proper solution for you.
We had more than 30 years experience to produce Tofu, soy milk, Bean Sprouts producing machine, we are happy to share our Tofu, soy milk, Bean Sprout making experience to you for helping you to complete your production line and production efficiency increasing.
- Canada Food Guide changes: More veg, less meat, and no more eating alone
These, in a nutshell, are the recommendations of the new Canada’s Food Guide, released Tuesday after years of consultation and discussion with almost everyone — except the food industry.Read More
- Tofu Burger
Tofu is low calories and content with high vegetable protein. Broke the firm Tofu, then seasoning and re-forming to Tofu burger. To eat Tofu burger is an efficiency way to reducing the Calories,...Read More
- Vegetable Tofu
Mixing the vegetable into Broken Tofu and re-forming. Vegetable Tofu is high content of vegetable protein and vegetable fiber. Able to add dice meat, spice to make vegetable Tofu more delicious.Read More